6th of April 2018
What is a Temple Night?
The Temple is created for us to enter into a consensual field where we can live and explore our truly authentic, sensual, ecstatic selves through ritual, music, movement and connection. Many ancient cultures and communities before us have created temple ceremonies to establish a space for sacredness, connection to our divine embodiment, a confidential, safe space away from the mundane way of life, where celebration and ecstasy are embraced as one of our natural states. What magic will we create together?Couples, singles, people of any sexual orientation and relationship constellation welcome! Dress to evoke your inner EROS, your wild, divine, luscious, sensual self, tasteful nudity welcome & encouraged!
- Opening Meditation and Circle
- Sensual Dance with Silvana
- Conscious Sensuality Touch and Communication Exercises by Sahra & Alicia
- Soft sexy beats to enjoy in a Temple Space for sensual connection & massage
- Cuddle/Snuggle space
- There may be opportunities to connect and explore with others, only do so if there is mutual consent.
- Before any exercise, agreements are made between practice partners re personal boundaries, dress code, that need to be respected.
- This is a drug and alcohol free event.
- Personal Hygiene is a must. Please shower and brush your teeth.
- Get your ticket early to avoid disappointment. Limited spaces available.
*Please Respect all Guidelines before committing to this event.
♥ All love, all the way, let’s celebrate! ♥
What is Conscious Sensuality?
As we use the term, Conscious Sensuality is the practice of utilizing our senses to become more conscious. It is not focused just on sexuality. But sexuality is a key aspect of Conscious Sensuality because in sexuality we experience some of the most intense sensations and emotions in our lives. By exploring our sensuality and sexuality consciously we are practicing the art of using pleasure for the purpose of greater understanding, compassion, empathy and love.
What to bring
Comfortable clothes to dance and sweat in!
A blindfold cloth
A bottle of water
Institut für Lebenskunst